Chicago Private Equity is currently assessing companies looking for venture capital funding that demonstrate they can achieve at least a 25% market share in a well-defined niche or growing market. The niche can be within an existing market or it can be a new niche. You must present a credible plan for achieving growth. Business must be simple and easy to understand.
$100,000 to $2,000,000
Sectors of Interest:
Companies of interest
Positive EBITDA Preferred
Must be a business earning good returns on equity while employing little or no debt.
Superior and/or Disruptive Technology
Unique Customer and Channel Relationships
Low Cost Position
Will consider Entire U.S. preference on Midwest Companies
Majority Equity Position
Board Level Participation
Strategic and Operational Support
Key Characteristics of a company to be financed
Companies that are most likely to find interest from Chicago Private Equity will have a combination of the following characteristics:
- A strong management team (we cannot supply it)
- A clear understanding of their market(s)
- A Legally defensible technology
- And proof of concept demonstrated by contracts, revenues, strategic partnerships, etc
Currently Chicago Private Equity is not accepting applications from the following:
- We do not accept companies that are religion-based.
- We do not accept applications from purely non-profit organizations.
- We do not accept applications from non-US companies
- We do not participate in auctions.
- We do not engage in unfriendly takeovers.
If interested in working with us please send us an email.
Copyright © ChicagoPrivateEquity.org 2010. All Rights Reserved.